I'm an application developer, making my personal app portal and portfolio on GitHub. Below you'll see various applications I intend to import/create on GitHub.
Top Level Services and Applications
- This website itself. Hosted with GitHub Pages and for now just using the default template, which is quite serviceable. I'll add some more personal touches over time.
- A persistent programming game set in space. All of the component projects listed below right now are invested towards making this a reality.
- Online Aural Tuned Spectrograph. Takes an uploaded wav file, converts it into the selected component frequencies (such as a musical scale), and graphs the frequencies.
- An android project to allow creation of playlists of ringtones and sms notification tones. Actively used by me on my own phone, but I've let it lapse on google play. Currentlly just an import of the original project from google code. I intend to give it some more tender loving care when I finally upgrade my phone.
- Just a concept right now for a tactical hardcore fantasy mmo.
- An Android application I'd made as an experiment with lists and text format, need to dig it up and upload it.
- An HTML5 paper.js based widget for drawing interactive hexagonally gridded maps. I've developed it primarily with my HexGalactic project in mind, but it should be easily adaptable to other hex grid turn based games.
- Customizeable gridlines
- Skewed perspective (nearly isometric) to show multiple items per hex cell
- Scrollable "windowed" view for when there are too many items per cell for even the skewed perspective
- Overrideable datasource to support filters/paging/grouping/sorting
- Overrideable drawn item factory allows customization of art style with SVG support from paper.js
- Customizeable layers to support backgrounds, foregrounds, grid layer, overlays, and any other layer you want
- Mouse controls for item selection